Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Over the Past Week.....


Soo....... I started this blog post on Nov 3..... I know, your suprised! haha! Here are some of our pictures from our visit at Papa Bear and Hunny's house with John, Kimber, Ivy and Gev! Now, we're about to head to Mama Chloe's..so more will be to come! Hopefully it will not be Christmas before I get them posted! :) Enjoy!




Story time!

Ivy (bee) and Chloe (Lamb) at Mrs Myra's house!

The girls doing a paint with water!

Chloe and Ivy have enjoyed playing together this week! Playing kitchen has been a favorite! This was my kitchen as a little girl.


Chloe and Ivy with Mrs. Myra

Mama Chloe with me and Little ChloeAlign Center

1 comment:

  1. It was sooo good to see you all yesterday!! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and Chloe has a fantastic second birthday!!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete